Re: covariance branch update

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: covariance branch update
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 22:00:17 -0700

> On the subject of merging branches, I'm of the opinion that
> they're beginning to proliferate.  An audit of the repository
> is needed to see which ones can be deleted or merged.

I've gone ahead and deleted branches that I know to be obsolete
(because they were merged).

The mingw branch has not been merged, but it also needs work.
I'm working on a revised version.  For now, I deleted the version
at savannah, since really it isn't interesting.

John, the gtk+-2.16 and thread-aware branches are yours.  I don't
know their status.
Ben Pfaff