pspp-dev

Re: Fw: new ideas for how to contribute to PSPP - testing, statistical

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Fw: new ideas for how to contribute to PSPP - testing, statistical answers
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 10:34:36 +0200

Hi Gene

At the moment there are not lots of statistical questions, but some
are posted in the user-list. (Like this one
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/pspp-users/2010-08/msg00008.html)
You read this list too? At the moment the developers answer these
questions but in my opinion a mature community could take this task
from the developers. It would be great if you can do so.

Have fun