pspp-dev

Icons in *.ico format for psppire (MS Windows)

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Icons in *.ico format for psppire (MS Windows)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 13:41:28 -0800 (PST)

Harry, I have discovered recently by curiosity, the *.ico format is a container for multiple images in various sizes, allowing you to scale the size of the icons when a user customizes the folder view in MS Windows. Because of this, now to change the folder view in MS Windows, application and mime types icons are blurred or stretched.

Is it possible with the method you use, include all images in different sizes currently supported in the single container in *.ico format?.
What I have understood is that each image is assigned to a layer, in ascending (Image # 1, Image # 2, etc.).

If not possible, I could provide a specific version for MS Windows.

--
Bastián Díaz