pspp-dev

lost labels on the edit menu (syntax editor)

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: lost labels on the edit menu (syntax editor)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 23:28:33 -0800 (PST)

I noticed that in the syntax editor, some labels are not displayed in the edit menu (delete, undo and redo). I checked previous commits to check if I had made a mistake and really have not changed or deleted a line of code.

If I want to fix the problem. Should I add the following line?

<property name="label" translatable="yes">NAME</property>

I realize the question, as viewing the file "syntax-editor.ui", the code for cut, copy and paste does not have that line and anyway its label can be displayed in the edit menu.

Thanks
--
Bastián Díaz