pspp-dev

Re: SPSS vs PSPP syntax

From: Carlos González Haro
Subject: Re: SPSS vs PSPP syntax
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 17:17:47 +0200

Thanks for your quick reply,

I have installed PSPP 0.8.4 via MacPorts, and it is working fine, however I would like to install the last release (0.8.5).

It is a pity that the last release was not available for OS X.

Thanks for your assistance.

Carlos.

Carlos González Haro, PhD, MSc, BSc
Physical Fitness Coach / Sport Physiologist / Senior Sport Scientist

Hi Carlos.

For the recent versions of PSPP, please use the MacPorts package manager to install PSPP on your system.
https://www.macports.org/install.php

DMGs are not provided for the newer OS X systems as they require the installers to be signed, at the cost of a $99 yearly Apple Developer Program membership.