pspp-dev

Re: make check when cross compiling

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: make check when cross compiling
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 22:44:19 +0100

At the moment I am not able to run any test. (except 33)

So I think I better find out how to make it possible to run sack test before changing anything. Any hints how to get the current checks running?

At the end I think it should be possible to skip tests when cross-compiling. Would that be possible? If not it doesn't make sense to spend time on this as it is unlikely I will ever be possible to run all checks.

Have fun