pspp-dev

Re: Cross compiling spread-sheet-widget-0.1

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: Cross compiling spread-sheet-widget-0.1
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 17:10:22 +0200

Hi Harry,

i guess 3.20 is required. See:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-ssw/2017-09/msg00001.html

Fritz

Am 18.09.2017 um 16:08 schrieb Harry Thijssen <address@hidden>:

Is it necessary to have GTK 3.20?  It would be easier for me if GTK 3.18 is sufficient as I don't have to change my toolchain in that case.

After changing  uint to gunit I managed to compile psppire. But when executing I get an error g_log_structured not found in libgdk-3-0. The installed dll seems to 3.22 version.

Wine gives a nice backtrace:

Any ideas?