pspp-dev

Re: Cross compiling spread-sheet-widget-0.1

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Cross compiling spread-sheet-widget-0.1
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 20:49:44 +0200

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 04:08:02PM +0200, Harry Thijssen wrote:
     Is it necessary to have GTK 3.20?  It would be easier for me if GTK 3.18 is
     sufficient as I don't have to change my toolchain in that case.

     After changing  uint to gunit I managed to compile psppire. But when
     executing I get an error g_log_structured not found in libgdk-3-0. The
     installed dll seems to 3.22 version.

     Wine gives a nice backtrace:

     Any ideas?

I made a new release which will work with Gtk+3.18

J'