pspp-dev

Re: spread-sheet-widget is in debian unstable

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: spread-sheet-widget is in debian unstable
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 13:11:15 -0800

On Sun, Nov 18, 2018 at 01:53:08PM +0100, Friedrich Beckmann wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> the spread-sheet-widget is in debian unstable!
>
> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/spread-sheet-widget

I did a build with pbuilder, with the intention of uploading.  The build
fails because python is not available.  It looks like python3 is getting
installed but not python2, and that only python2 is available by the
name "python".  I guess that PSPP should learn to work with python3, but
for now it's probably easiest to add a build dependency on python2.

Thanks,

Ben.