pspp-users

Re: Building PSPP on Fedora

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: Building PSPP on Fedora
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:43:01 -0500

Ben Pfaff wrote:
You should omit the redirection when you execute it by hand.
configure uses it to send any output to config.log, but you don't
have a descriptor set up that way.

Ah. So, what does it mean that I don't get any error when I execute it by hand? My shell env is different from the one used by configure? Or is there something else to test? I'm shooting in the dark about this problem...

-Alan

--
Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor