pspp-users

Re: `make check` tests fail / cygwin

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: `make check` tests fail / cygwin
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:24:44 -0700

torf <address@hidden> writes:

> on winxp /cygwin (i686):
>
> 1. trying to compile with gui exits with:
>
> Info: resolving _gdk_threads_unlock by linking to __imp__gdk__threads_unlock
> (auto-import)

This is one that I'm unlikely to be able to help with, since I
don't have Cygwin or in fact Windows here.

> 2. configured with `--without-gui` follwing tests fail:
>
> +     16149621789.00
>       16149635811.00
> compare datetime.out output
> FAILED
> FAIL: tests/formats/date.in.sh

Is that the full output from this test?  It seems that there
should be some header lines that you did not include.  The number
16149635811 appears several times in the datetime.out output, so
it's somewhat difficult to guess what's going on without the full
context.

It would actually be perfect if you could capture the full output
of "make check" and mail it to the list.
--
"A computer is a state machine.
 Threads are for people who cant [sic] program state machines."