pspp-users

missing functionality

From: unknown-1
Subject: missing functionality
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:48:55 +0200

Hi

As I am looking deeper in PSPP I am  missing a few things
- it is common practice to accept a file as first parameter. This is used/needed when you click on myfile.sps and start the associated psppire program with it. Strange enough, pspp has this syntax, psppire not. Is it possible to change this so you can use file associations in a GUI?
- I would love if there was an icon for *.sav en *.sps files so it would be possible to assign them with the files for quick identification. I guess using the spss icons is not allowed.

CU