pspp-users

Re: Graphing in PSPP

From: hippie dream
Subject: Re: Graphing in PSPP
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 21:10:12 -0700 (PDT)

Burn! I am definitely not looking for fancy 3D graph but I am looking for
graphs that are publishable quality and that can be manipulated easily after
I produce them. Fancy font?!! C'mon. All I was saying is that the program in
good but simply preliminary and doesn't cover my graphing needs yet. Really,
I do thank you for your help though.