pspp-users

Re: PSPP Install problem - configured successfully but can't make...

From: Jae Cha
Subject: Re: PSPP Install problem - configured successfully but can't make...
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 10:12:44 -0400

Thank y'all.

By the way, which linux distro are you using?  Yesterday, I tried to install PSPP in Ubuntu (since it was not successful in openSUSE), and it was not very successful either...

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 12:27 AM, Ben Pfaff <address@hidden> wrote:
"Jae Cha" <address@hidden> writes:

> By the way, I was getting an impression that PSPP is more like gnome than kde
> according to many libraries it requires.  Does it any matter or gnome will
> make things easier?  Currently, I am using kde.

I don't use GNOME or KDE, and PSPPIRE (the PSPP GUI) works fine
for me.
--
"Writing is easy.
 All you do is sit in front of a typewriter and open a vein."