pspp-users

Re: Compiling on OS X

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Compiling on OS X
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 19:53:04 -0700

rfarley <address@hidden> writes:

> I applied this patch and everything compiled:
> https://trac.macports.org/attachment/ticket/16731/patch-config.h.in
> https://trac.macports.org/attachment/ticket/16731/patch-config.h.in
>
> Looks like there's a problem using gsl's inline option. This patch skips the
> inlined functions and uses the larger but still (AFAIK) equivalent
> functions.

Thanks for the report.  If you figure out the underlying problem,
or another way to work around it, please let us know.

Also, I really wish someone would make a Mac OS X machine
available for builds, so that it would be possible to proactively
test PSPP before making releases.
--
"...dans ce pays-ci il est bon de tuer de temps en temps un amiral
 pour encourager les autres."