pspp-users

pspp on a live CD

From: Jason Stover
Subject: pspp on a live CD
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:42:15 -0500

http://math.gcsu.edu/~jhs/psppix.iso

The ISO is Knoppix, with PSPP and PSPPIRE added. I added the programs
to Knoppix because at the school where I teach, I do not have
administrative access to lab machines, and therefore cannot install
PSPP for classroom use without special permission and action by our IT
department, which is often very slow.

Users of the LiveCD can burn the CD, insert it in the drive of any x86
machine and boot from it, then run PSPPIRE. To do so, the user must
type 'psppire' at a shell prompt since I didn't add any buttons to do
so.

-Jason