pspp-users

Possible to adjust output formatting for stat procedures?

From: ErikF
Subject: Possible to adjust output formatting for stat procedures?
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:54:29 -0700 (PDT)

When I perform a procedure in pspp (for example NPAR TESTS /BINOMIAL ...) the
data come to the output window in F8.2 format. Is there a way to get greater
precision? (Tried "FORMATS" command, but this only seems to affect how
variables are displayed). Is this unchangeable, or may I apply something
like the FORMATS command to results as well as variables?