pspp-users

Re: Empty PNG files

From: fowlerjk
Subject: Re: Empty PNG files
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 06:05:26 -0700 (PDT)

I installed the native PSPP version in XP. When I input the program John
suggested above, I got all the way through and then met this error:

You have discovered a bug in PSPP.  Please report this
to address@hidden  Please include this entire
message, *plus* several lines of output just above it.
For the best chance at having the bug fixed, also
include the syntax file that triggered it and a sample
of any data file used for input.
proximate cause:     Segmentation Violation
version:             GNU pspp 0.7.2 (Ter Mar 24 02:10:27 BRT 2009).
host_system:         i386-pc-mingw32
build_system:        i686-pc-linux-gnu
default_config_path: $HOME/.pspp:/home/michel/IMCROSS/i386-mingw32/etc/pspp
include_path:
./:$HOME/.pspp/include:/home/michel/IMCROSS/i386-mingw32/sh
are/pspp
locale_dir:          /home/michel/IMCROSS/i386-mingw32/share/locale
compiler version:    3.4.6