pspp-users

Re: using results of pspp, error report

From: Gene Shackman
Subject: Re: using results of pspp, error report
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 10:40:16 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your response.  Maybe it's something about windows vista.  I used windows explorer and didn't see psppire.txt on the desktop.  Also couldn't find it in the directory where the data was, and I looked in a bunch of directories where pspp was installed and couldn't find it.

Maybe there is something about how to end the program?  I just x the results window and the program file. Or something in a set up option?

I also searched my hard drive, and if I did it right, I couldn't find psppire.txt.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Gene