pspp-users

Re: About packages for graphic interface (SOLVED)

From: Stephen Liu
Subject: Re: About packages for graphic interface (SOLVED)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 23:59:38 +0800 (CST)

--- Ben Pfaff <address@hidden> wrote:

> Stephen Liu <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I haven't installed following packages;
> >
> > libplplot9
>
> Not used by PSPP.
>
> > pkg-config
>
> Only used at build time.
>
> > GTK+ ((libgtk2.0-0)
>
> I think you must be wrong about that, if PSPPIRE works.

So I'll leave them.  I just follow the manual to check.

> > libglade2-0 (already installed)
>
> Well, then, you *have* installed it, haven't you?

I'm not aware when this package was installed.  Maybe it was drawn in
when PSPP was installed.   Besides all the above packages marked
(already installed) were NOT installed by me manually.  Nor I'm aware
when they were installed.

B.R.
Stephen L