pspp-users

adjusting digits in the output

From: andy74
Subject: adjusting digits in the output
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:12:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'm using PSPP on MacOS 10.5 Leopard with PSPPire on X11. I would like to
know how I can adjust the number of digits displayed in the output. I
searched the manual and tried several ways, but no luck. Here's an example:

16.1 REGRESSION.  Model Summary
#============#========#=================#
#          R #R Square|Adjusted R Square|Std. Error of the Estimate#
#        |.94#     .87|              .87|                       .00#

R is given as .94 but I would really like to see four digits (I know it has
more digits because I calculated it elsewhere, too). How could I do that?
Any help would be most appreciated.

Also, I cannot seem to find a psppire.txt file anywhere, though the output
displays in a window. Any ideas here?

Many thanks!