pspp-users

GNU PSPP 0.6.2-pre6 now available

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: GNU PSPP 0.6.2-pre6 now available
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 21:45:22 -0700

GNU PSPP 0.6.2-pre6 is now available at:
        http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/pspp/pspp-0.6.2-pre6.tar.gz
Let me know if you discover any problems.  I'd really like to
release 0.6.2 soon!

Summary of changes since pre5:

      T-TEST: Avoid NaN in paired-sample correlation significance calcuation.
      Update to latest nl.po.
      T-TEST: Also fix the case where the correlation is slightly less than
-1.0.
      Add Brazilian Portuguese translation.
      pspp_linreg(): Use cache->n_coeffs to set the dimensions of sw, instead
of               cache->n_indeps, which may give incorrect dimension in the
case         of categorical variables. Fixes bug referenced in bug report
     26861.

--
"Unix... is not so much a product
 as it is a painstakingly compiled oral history