pspp-users

Re: GNU PSPP 0.6.2-pre6 now available

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: Re: GNU PSPP 0.6.2-pre6 now available
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:32:07 -0300 (BRT)

I don't know whether anyone has made test builds of PSPP 0.7.x
for Windows available.  If anyone has, please speak up.  (I think
that perhaps we should add pointers to 0.7.x test builds from the
PSPP webpage, since there seems to be a lot of interest in the
next version.)

This is fixed on the master branch. On my blog there is a windows version
of it dated from 2009-05-18. It can be download from the download page:
http://www.cecaps.ufmg.br/pspp/?page_id=128&lang=en or directly on this link: http://www.cecaps.ufmg.br/pspp/files/setup-pspp-20090518.exe

At least on windows, I always tell users to use the testing version, since
it is much more complete and stable (at least on windows), and since version 0.6.1 doesn't have support to non-ascii chars on filenames, it is very hard to use it on non-english windows (in fact only 10% of the downloads came from cowntries who speak english. The most are from Brazil,
Germany and Dutch.)