pspp-users

Re: next version of PSPP

From: William Simpson
Subject: Re: next version of PSPP
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:45:26 +0000

Sorry Jason if you get this twice:
I would like to adopt PSPP for my 1st yr psych research methods labs, but the biggest objection people around here are raising is its lack of 2-way anova.

In my opinion, I think you guys should work from the bottom up.
 ANOVA is about as basic a technique as you can get. If we are teaching it to 1st yr psych students it's pretty basic, by definition!

Thanks for PSPP
Bill
PS if you are talking about implementing general linear model, anova is just lm() with some dummy variables. So lm() could be behind the scenes.