pspp-users

Re: next version of PSPP

From: Gene Shackman
Subject: Re: next version of PSPP
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:56:23 -0800 (PST)

Sounds like a lot of great work being done on PSPP.  I also add my thanks to those developing the package.

A couple of basic things were these that John mentioned
* An improved output system.
* Cut/Paste/Export to/from OpenOffice.org and Koffice.

and the Anova William mentioned.  Also the regression currently available seems to be forced choice, that is, all factors get put into the equation.  It would be great if there were some selection procedure like forward or backward regression.

Thanks

Gene

--
posted--
In my opinion, I think you guys should work from the bottom up.  ANOVA is about as basic a technique as you can get. If we are teaching it to 1st yr psych students it's pretty basic, by definition!