pspp-users

Re: pspp on a live CD

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: pspp on a live CD
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:48:02 -0800

Jason Stover <address@hidden> writes:

> I wouldn't mind if someone else posted the ISO elsewhere to make
> it more available.

Mirror now at:
        http://pspp.benpfaff.org/psppix.iso

If there are tons of downloads, making me exceed my prepaid
monthly transfer, then I'll have to remove it.  I've never come
close before, but I've never hosted an ISO before.

I'm a little worried about GPL source requirements.  Do you have
a pointer to sources that I could mirror too?
--
"Welcome to the Slippery Slope. Here is your handbasket.
 Say, can you work 70 hours this week?"