pspp-users

0.74 - two errors

From: Matej Kovacic
Subject: 0.74 - two errors
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:38:48 +0100

Hi,

I have found two errors in PSPP 0.74.

First is - if I click to a area marked in "click-error.png" (in Ubuntu
Karmic build), PSPP just closes (crashes?), without any warning or question.

The second is, when I try to do a random sample and mark cases are
filtered (not deleted), cases are actually deleted. I tried to filter
cases and then select all, and unselected cases are just gone.

In "filtered.png" you can see what SPSS does in that case (it marks
cases as not selected).

P. S. In output window it is not possible to select (and copy) a single
table or graph (and "copy" option is useless then). Are there any plans
to change that?

If output window would show HTML output, I guess it would be possible to
apply custom CSS styles on it, so it would be possible to load your own
"design templates". Any plans on that?

However, PSPP looks great! I just can't describe my excitement about this...

Regards,

Matej

PNG image

PNG image