pspp-users

Re: .sps loads as a blank file

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: .sps loads as a blank file
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 19:58:27 -0700

"Brian Carson" <address@hidden> writes:

> I have an issues that I can not figure out. For what ever reason, some
> .sps files will load just fine, and others do not. The ones that do not
> load, open, but do not show any of the syntax, just a blank screen. I
> can not for the life of me figure out why it is happening. All of my
> .sps files are created via the same program, and have the same
> structure, so all that is different in them are the actual variable
> locations/values/labels.

Do you really mean .sps files (syntax files) or do you mean .sav
files (data files)?

Either way, if you have small example files that do and do not
work (especially one that does not work) that you can email to
me, I will try to find and fix the problem.  I will not make your
files public if you send them to me by private email.

I hope that I can help.

Ben
--
Ben Pfaff