pspp-users

Re: Print comments in automated output

From: Andreas Lappe
Subject: Re: Print comments in automated output
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 17:34:46 +0200

On 19.08.10, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> Andreas Lappe <address@hidden> writes:
> > I use a pspp -o output.pdf input.stat to generate a report as an
> > attachment to my thesis (simple frequencies and crosstabs as raw data).
> > I further learned to use COMMENT or * to mark what exactly is calculated
> > where, but this output is omitted in the PDF. Is there a way to print
> > these comments?
> I think that this should be considered a bug, because SPSS
> documentation says that comments are printed back in output.

Hey Ben,

I just tried with my SPSS-Trial and there it's printed in the output.
But then I saw: It is too in PSPP – in interactive (gui) mode. It is
not, it seems to me, in batch mode (driver pdf).

I'm not into it, so I might miss some details/differences here... Should
I add a bug?

So long
Andy
--
``Actually, he feels fine. Other than the fact that his mitochondria
have gone on strike, or that his thyroid seems to be failing (perhaps it