pspp-users

when to upgrade

From: Bauke Keulen
Subject: when to upgrade
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 21:08:51 +0100

I work at a local government and our staff uses PSPP to analyze the recent elections. We intend to make use of PSPP more often in the near future.

How can we find out when to upgrade to a newer version? Are changes being tracked to all users can see them and use it to decide if an upgrade is needed?