pspp-users

settings does not "remain" in dialog

From: Matej Kovacic
Subject: settings does not "remain" in dialog
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 19:58:21 +0100

Hi,

Let's say I want to compute frequencies in PSPPIRE. I Open Analyze -
Descipritve Statistics - Frequencies and select bunch of variables.

Then I click OK.

And then I go again to Analyze - Descipritve Statistics - Frequencies.

In SPSS I can see all variables I have selected (and if I clicked to
draw graphs, that setting remain active too). In PSPPIRE this is not so.
I need to set all settings again.

Is it possible to solve this?

I also marked this as a bug: http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?31588

Regards,