pspp-users

Re: independent t-test

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: independent t-test
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 06:35:21 +0000

This seems to be bug #32061.  Presumably related to recent lexer
changes.  Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

J'

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 10:20:02AM -0800, Chuck Kralowec wrote:
     using pspp 0.7.6 on mac os 10.6.6

     whenever I try to do an independent t-test, it gives me the same output no
matter what dataset I'm using:

     t-test /varables= q1
        /groups=q3(1,2) /missing=analysis
        /criteria=cin(0.95).
     error: '(' expected after CIN specifier of CRITERIA subcommand

     q1 is nominal and q3 isn't

     thanks,
     Chuck

http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/options/pspp-users/chuck.kralowec%40gmail.com