pspp-users

FW: 1st question

From: Rob Malpass
Subject: FW: 1st question
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 19:19:52 -0000

Hi all

Hope I'm in the right place to say hello and ask my first question...

I've just started playing with PSPP - I can't tell you how impressed I am.   Just playing with a large dataset (1m rows x 150 columns) I couldn't find a scatter plot function.   In fact I could barely find any chart / graph functions at all.   Have I missed them?

No problem if this functionality hasn't been implemented yet - it's great that PSPP does what it does so far - just wondered if there was some module I needed to install.

Thanks

Rob