pspp-users

Re: my programs shuts down

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: my programs shuts down
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 12:28:22 +0000

In short, it means that it crashed.  This could be for a number of reasons:

* A bug in PSPP.
* A bug in your Operating System.
* A fault in the hardware of your computer.

When reporting problems like this, for the best chance of getting it fixed
please state:

1. The version of PSPP you are running.
2. The Operating System and hardware on which you are running it.
3. The contents of the pspp.jnl file is also usefull.
4. If the problem is repeatable, then the precise steps necessary to
  make it happen - and, if applicable, a copy of any syntax files or
  .sav files involved.

Regards,

J'