pspp-users

Re: please join me in a prize for CTABLES

From: Karel Novotny
Subject: Re: please join me in a prize for CTABLES
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 14:16:25 +0200

You've been providing excellent voluntary support for number of years
that I followed and used the project (you and couple of your
colleagues). So, if your core team of developers feel confident that you
can administer the paypay account and retributions for specific requests
without this turning into a nightmare for you, then I suggest you go
ahead with Paypal, if FSF is not responsive.

I assume you have full trust of those whom you have been supporting for
so long.

karel