pspp-users

Re: select cases based on multiple attributes

From: Erik Frebold
Subject: Re: select cases based on multiple attributes
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 08:45:25 -0700

To get a syntax editor up in psppire (the gui) click <file-new-syntax>. Now you can type in your list of commands and save or run it on the data. Of course in the command line version of pspp, you are already in the syntax "window". Hope that helps.

address@hidden wrote:
Re: select cases based on multiple attributes
"Ah, I think my misunderstanding is that I cannot find the syntax editor. Is
it supposed to be under the "select cases" tab?"