pspp-users

McDonald and Andersen-Darling Test [was: Re: PSPP promotion at professio

From: John Darrington
Subject: McDonald and Andersen-Darling Test [was: Re: PSPP promotion at professional associations userbility]
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 07:18:01 +0000

Thanks for asking this question.  It's a rather fundamental one, and rather
than responding to it
here, I've added it to the Frequently Asked Questions page on the website.

With regard to your specific requirements, if you are prepared to give a full
description of the
statistical tests, some example datasets and expected results, a suggested
syntax for integration
into PSPP,  *and* are prepared to work with one of the developers by answering
questions as they
arise, then please do so on the pspp-dev mailing list.  Subject to availability
of a willing and
competent programmer, then it may be possible to  implement what you want.

J'