pspp-users

Re: Imorting limesurvey data to PSPP

From: royalson
Subject: Re: Imorting limesurvey data to PSPP
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 05:01:05 -0700 (PDT)

I tried it as you suggest, but the result was output I am adding as a upload
file http://old.nabble.com/file/p32588718/psppire%2Boutput psppire+output .
I am using this version of PSPP - psppire.exe 0.7.8-g48bf7b. And I can
upload dat or sps file to PSPP solely, but one without other couldn´t be
used, because it didn´t  allow any further operations.
Thanks for helping me