pspp-users

Re: select cases doesn't work

From: Coleen Starwalt
Subject: Re: select cases doesn't work
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 20:02:43 +0100

Hey thanks, John, for responding. I found this website: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-tools/Other-Office-Tools/PSPP.shtml. says it was update september 5. I don't have Harry's website, but maybe you could send me the link if it would be worth my while (as in an even more recent update.)

As for PSPP, the version I have, it ate my data! And unfortunately, I didn't have it backed up! Sigh. And how many times do I tell my students to do so... At least I only lost one run of statistics. I'll have the student do it by hand. That'll teach him just how hard it is!!

Thanks.

Coleen