pspp-users

Re: Problems opening files in PSPP 0.7.8

From: Renan Levine
Subject: Re: Problems opening files in PSPP 0.7.8
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 18:08:31 -0500

Dear Harry,
I have the same issues with opening a .sav file from PSPPIRE without a space in the filename. Need to click "All Files" and then it works. Meanwhile, lots of error messages. I just tried opening from the home directory\Documents (rather than an external harddrive) and it was no different than when I worked from my external harddrive.
Renan