pspp-users

Re: Pspp-users Digest, Vol 69, Issue 19

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Pspp-users Digest, Vol 69, Issue 19
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 07:00:29 +0000

If printing the datasheet/variablesheet is important to you, please file a
"wishlist" bug at http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=pspp

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 04:58:44PM -0800, Erik Frebold wrote:

     I slightly hesitate to mention this because it may violate principles and
I don't want to state the obvious, but I've been in a similar situation, and at
the time I found my university had some terminals with a version of SPSS
installed, so that students weren't (technically) forced to purchase the
software. My first choice was always PSPP, but if I ran into difficulties that
looked like they were going to consume a lot of time, I had success writing
some labs on the SPSS terminals (and most on PSPP). That way I got familiar
with both systems, which I reasoned was handy because proprietary software does
turn up a lot in employment situations, and because, well, PSPP is awesome.
     Regards,
     Erik

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3