pspp-users

bash-3.2.$-problems with installing, HELP please :(

From: Rike Tesch
Subject: bash-3.2.$-problems with installing, HELP please :(
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:33:29 +0200

Hi,

i have to install PSPP for university-stuff. I already did a lot and I thought that everything would work out but it didn't.
As you can see at the picture I already downloaded xcode 3.2.2. and macport 2.0.4. and used the x11-window to write "sudo port install pspp"
Than I did a lot of things for some time and ended up like you can see at the picture. But no programm was installed. No PSPP :(
I repeated the "sudo port install pspp" thing, but now it just tells me: -->cleaning pspp and after bash-3.2.$

Don't know what to do more. I downloaded lots of things already today, but couldn't suceed in installing.

Thanks for your time and your help!

Best regards,

Friederike Tesch