pspp-users

Re: how to calculate odds ratio in pspp

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: how to calculate odds ratio in pspp
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 05:27:53 +0000

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 09:38:48AM +0800, dr soumalya ray wrote:

     this is my first question to the mailing list;but i am reading the mails
     going through the list for sometime now.and it helps me to learn a lot
about PSPP.

I'm glad to hear that the mailing list archives are useful.

     now,regarding my question--
     while using the crosstabs (analyze>descriptive statistics>crosstabs)?
function,i want to calculate odd's ratio.there is an option to calculate
chi-square under the statistics option and its working.but there is no option
of odd's ratio.
     how could i achieve this in PSPP?

This is done with the /STATISTICS = RISK subcommand.  Or in the Gui, click on
the Statistics button, scroll down the list to the Risk item and check its
checkbox.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3