pspp-users

Re: csv files for import not visible

From: Jill Covert
Subject: Re: csv files for import not visible
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 10:58:47 -0700

The "all files" worked, thanks John. I don't remember ever having to select that in the past--is that possible? Plus I would think the files would come up if I selected .csv. I just didn't even see the all files option b/c my window was too close to the bottom of the screen and it was hidden.

Looking at the bug post you included, Ben--my issue was slightly different. It wasn't that I couldn't select what extension I wanted, it was that regardless of what I did select--I couldn't see any files. Until I tried all files per John.

Anyway, thanks for your immediate responses.
Best,
Jill