pspp-users

Re: Exporting to Word

From: Renan Levine
Subject: Re: Exporting to Word
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 09:55:07 -0400

Dear Kyrra,
Saving the data should be as simple as going to the File menu and selecting "save".
Saving the output and/or exporting to Word is done by going to the File menu in the Output window, and selecting "Export". At the bottom of the dialogue window, you'll see a box that says "Infer file type from extension." Clicking on the arrow to the right will show you several options.
Two work really well for exporting to Word.
OpenDocument (.odt) is an open-source word document format used by OpenOffice and LibreOffice that can be opened by Word (or Google Docs), but I tend to use .html, which can then be opened directly by Word, or opened by a browser that will allow you to cut and paste into Word.
Good luck,
Renan