pspp-users

Re: PSPP-BUG: Write protected volume

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: PSPP-BUG: Write protected volume
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 21:04:46 +0200

[ Moving to address@hidden (not a bug) ]

So far as I'm aware, the only place PSPP will attempt to write, without being
explicitly asked is in the temp directory.  So I imagine you must have your
temp directory set to somewhere under F:  You need to change it.

Changing the temp dir is done differently, depending on your operating system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporary_folder might help.

J'