pspp-users

RE: FW: PSPP output

From: Crichton, Ronald
Subject: RE: FW: PSPP output
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 00:04:52 +0000

Hi there,

The problem seems to persist.  I installed PSPPIRE.exe 0.7.10-g29c145 which is
running on Windows XP.  Please refer to the attachments.

You will notice in attachment View (which is an image of the Output Viewer)
that both LIST commands display the data in the same format, where there is a
heading followed by lines of data.  Notice in attachment tempIDs (which was the
file created from the Output Viewer using File > Export) that the first LIST
command displays the headings followed by 2 lines of data and then another
heading and then 3 lines of data, however, the second LIST command displays the
output in exactly the same way as the Output Viewer did.

This is unexpected behaviour and it would be preferable if the File > Export
function would export exactly as displayed in the Output Viewer.

Thank you,  Ron