pspp-users

Re: Re: SQL Server connection (Ben Pfaff)

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: SQL Server connection (Ben Pfaff)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 23:44:18 +0200

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 06:30:38PM -0700, Igor Zaychik wrote:
> I know that PSPP oriented to the open source community but free ware
> like MS-SQL Express is very popular as well.  Will it be possible
> you'll add to the project a SQL server driver? Thank you in advance.

PSPP supports PostgreSQL.  If someone contributes free software support
for other SQL servers, we'll add that too.

I doubt if my MSWindows build has a working support for PostgreSQL. At least I never tested it. If somebody can confirm that it works that would be nice. If somebody needs it maybe I should have a closer look at this issue.

Have fun