pspp-users

FW: Ubuntu PSPP, encoding questions

From: Igor Rynkovoy
Subject: FW: Ubuntu PSPP, encoding questions
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 11:03:28 +0300

Hello,

Sorry, I couldn’t find another email for questions.

My name is Igor. In my project we use your app PSPP and I need to compile SAV files.

During working with your app, I found that in Windows PSPP GUI application generate SAV file with encoding WINDOWS-1251. And in Ubuntu SAV file has encoding ISO 8859-5.

How can I get encoding WINDOWS-1251 for SAV in Ubuntu? In my case I use two files (sps and ext).

Thank you

--

Igor Rynkovoy  | Project Manager
PROVECTUS IT, INC  address@hidden

2/4 Observatorny Lane | Odessa | Ukraine |

+380 50 3439015 (mobile)

Skype: irynkovoy

http://www.provectus-it.com