pspp-users

Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 19:45:54 -0700 (PDT)

It the time right to start integrating any of these into pspp?

Of course you do. With time and learning I've had, I have become more detailed, but I think you could consider art to PSPPire complete.

Attachment final files (version 0.1?):
In the folder "icons", the files are converted to PNG format, sorted by category and size of canvas.
In the folder "logo", is the splash and logo for the about menu.
Finally in the "src", the source files are in format "svg"

I'm making last changes to the icons in high contrast, so we will send those files by tomorrow or Friday.

*****
Going to another topic, I wonder if I can be maintainer PSPPire art until someone more qualified or graphic designer can do a better job.
I think I can make updates on demand or noticing changes every certain amount of time without problems, and I would like to work on a set of color icons to be integrated better with non-GNOME systems, based on the project tango or
from scratch.

Waiting for comments.

Regards

--